R50 - 28W = 40W Eco Halogen Reflector Light Bulb
These light bulbs have now been replaced by a more economical LED version, please Click Here.
This is an R50 28W (40 watt equivalent) Small Edison Screw / SES / E14 low energy saving eco halogen reflector light bulb which used 30% less electricity than a standard incandescent lamp and reaches maximum brightness instantly.
- Save energy up to 30% comparing with incandescent bulbs.
- Long Life of 2000h, 2 times longer than incandescent lamps.
- Instant full light and fully dimmable.
- No UV output.
- Same shape and size as incandescent R50 lamps for direct replacement.
Please note you will either be supplied with Kosnic UK Ltd lamp or Eveready - Both are high quality lamps.
For our full range of low energy R50 light bulbs please Click Here
Wattage : 28 Watt
Equivalent to : 40 Watts
Average Life: 2,000 hours / 2 Years
Lamp base: E14 (SES Small Edison Screw)
Height : 8.5cm / 85mm
Width : 5cm / 50mm
Energy Rating : D Rated
Energy Saving Information
|Alternative to:||40 W|
|Power saved:||12 W|
|Unit of Electricity in lamp's life time:||24 kWh|
|Money saved on electricity bill @ 10p/unit:||£2.40|
Halogen R50 28W (40W Equiv) E14 SES Reflector Light Bulb
- Brands Eveready
- Product Code: KHL28R50/E14
- Availability (Stock): Out Of Stock
- ex VAT: £1.19
- 50 or more £1.19
- 100 or more £1.07