10W T8 (G13) LED Tube (2ft) - Cool White (retrofit 18W Fluorescent Tube Equivalent)
Kosnic’s range of LED tubes takes a fresh approach to functional lighting with a design philosophy so that there are no barriers to retrofitting LEDs in commercial fittings. The products bring the energy saving capabilities of LED technology to the commercial environment and the lamps can quickly replace fluorescent tubes with little or no rewiring.
- No rewiring required for fittings with magnetic ballast
- High frequency ballast must be bypassed
- Save energy up to 65% compared with a fluorescent tube with magnetic ballast.
- For maximum energy savings, bypass all control gear and supply directly from the mains.
- Single side high lumen output for light only where it’s needed.
- Long life of 30,000h.
- Live and neutral connections at one end for safety.
- Instant start.
- Negligible UV output.
- Mercury free.
- Switch off supply before installing or removing lamp. Allow to cool before handling.
- Do not dispose of in household waste.
- Dispose of in appropriate section of local civic amenity site or recycling centre.
Suitable for use in commercial and industrial settings.
Comes Complete with LED Starter
Input Voltage: 220-240Vac 50/60Hz
Dimensions: 588mm / 2ft (L) Without Pins, 30mm (W)
Light Colour: Cool White (4000K - 840)
Average LIfe: 30,000 Hours
Switching Cycles: 50,000
Power Factor: 0.60
Current (mA) 72
Rate Peak Candelas: 550
Lumens Maintenance Factor at Nominal LIfetime: 0.75
Start Time (s): 0.22 Seconds
Ambient Temperature: -20 to 40 Degrees C
Energy Rating: A+
Energy Consumption (KWh/1000h: 10.00 (10)
Manufacturer Code: KTC10T8/FRT-W40
Magnetic Ballast (choke):
- Remove the starter and any power factor capacitor. The capacitor may be left in place but the energy savings will be less.
- Replace the starter with the LED starter - this is a fused link.
- Plug the LED T8 lamp directly into the lampholder. The orientation is not important.
Electronic Ballast (High Frequency) Conversion:
- The electronic ballast is not required so it must be removed or bypassed.
- The LED starter is not required.
- Wire the Live and Neutral as per the diagram below, looping through both lampholders. This enables the tube to be inserted either way around.
- A 1A fuse may be added between the Live supply and the lampholder to prevent the circuit from cutting-out in the event of a fault in a single luminaire.
These LED tubes are ideal for offices, resturants, industrial and commercial locations.
10W T8 (G13) LED Tube (2ft) - Cool White
- Product Code: KTC10T8/FRT-W40
- Availability (Stock): 18
- ex VAT: £4.99