R50 - 7 Watt = 40 Watt Energy Saving Spotlight
This is a 7w (40w) R50 (50mm diameter) Small Edison Screw / SES / E14 low energy saving spotlight lamp made by Kosnic and is top quality 8000 hour life and offers warm light 2700K.
These low energy bulbs also start up quicker than standard energy savers.
- Retro-fit for replacement of R50 incandescent reflector lamp.
- Save energy up to 80% comparing with incandescent lamps.
- Long Life of 8000h, 8 times longer than incandescent lamps.
- Amalgam technology to achieve premium performance and minimum Hg content (2mg).
- High efficient tri-phosphor coating with excellent color rendering.
- Not dimmable.
For our full range of low energy R50 light bulbs please Click Here
Wattage : 7 Watt
Equivalent to : Approx 40 Watts
Voltage : 220-240V 50-60Hz
Light Colour : Warm White / 827 / 2700K
Average Life : 8,000 hours / 8 Years
Lamp base : E14 (R50 SES Edison Screw)
Height : 10.4cm / 104mm
Width : 5cm / 50mm
NB: These lightbulbs are not suitable for dimming switches.
This lamp is recommended for use with fittings allowing free air flow. When used with enclosed fittings or fittings with restricted air flow or metal cased fittings, the life of the lamp will be significantly reduced.
If in doubt please contact us and we will be able to help and offer advice.
Please check that these lamps dimensions will fit your fitting before ordering. Also if fitting to a recessed downlight please check the fitting has air vents in the top to stop the lamps from overheating
Please click here for the product brochure.
7w (40w) E14 R50 SES Low Energy Saving Spotlight Lamp / Bulb
- Brands Kosnic
- Product Code: KCF07R50/E14-827
- Availability: Out Of Stock
- Ex VAT: £1.99