42 Watt = 60 Watt Halogen Eco GLS Bayonet Light Bulb
This light bulb is a direct replacement for a standard 60w incandescent bulb which uses 30% less electricity and is also dimmable from 0-100%.
This is a 42W (60 watt equivalent) B22 / Bayonet low energy saving halogen GLS light bulb which uses 30% less electricity than a standard incandescent lamp and reaches maximum brightness instantly.
These halogen gls light bulbs are 100% dimmable unlike most CFL lamps and are a direct replacement to the standard 60w incandescent light bulb.
- Save energy up to 30% comparing with incandescent lamps.
- Average Life of 2000h, 2 times longer than incandescent lamps.
- Instant full light and fully dimmable.
- No UV output.
- Same shape and size as incandescent lamps for direct replacement.
Wattage : 42 Watt
Equivalent to : 60 Watts
Lumens : 600 lm
Average Life: 2,000 hours
Lamp base: B22 (BC / Bayonet)
Height : 9.4cm / 94mm
Width : 5.5cm/ 55mm
Energy Rating : C Rated
Energy Saving Information
|Alternative to:||60 W|
|Power saved:||18 W|
|Unit of Electricity in lamp's life time:||36 kWh|
|Money saved on electricity bill @ 10p/unit:||£3.60|
42W (60W Equiv) Bayonet Halogen GLS Light Bulb
- Brands Kosnic
- Product Code: KHL42GLS/B22
- Availability: 81
- Ex Tax: £0.99