33 Watt = 40 Watt Halogen Eco Golf Ball Small Edison Screw Cap Light Bulb
This light bulb is a direct replacement for a standard 40w incandescent golf ball shaped bulb which uses 30% less electricity and is also dimmable from 0-100%.
This is a 33W (40 watt equivalent) Small Edison Screw / E14/ SES low energy saving halogen golf ball (GLF) light bulb which used 30% less electricity than a standard incandescent lamp and reaches maximum brightness instantly.
These light bulbs are 100% dimmable unlike most CFL lamps.
Please note you will either be supplied with Kosnic UK Ltd lamp or Eveready - Both are high quality lamps.
- Save energy up to 30% comparing with incandescent lamps.
- Average Life of 2000h, 2 times longer than incandescent lamps.
- Instant full light and fully dimmable.
- No UV output.
- Same shape and size as incandescent lamps for direct replacement.
Wattage : 33 Watt
Equivalent to : 40 Watts
Lumens : 320 lm
Average Life: 2,000 hours
Lamp base: E14 (SES / Small Edison Screw)
Height : 7.6cm / 76mm
Width : 5cm/ 50mm
Energy Rating : D Rated
Energy Saving Information
|Alternative to:||40 W|
|Power saved:||7 W|
|Unit of Electricity in lamp's life time:||14 kWh|
|Money saved on electricity bill @ 10p/unit:||£1.40|
33W (40W Equiv) Small Edison Screw Halogen Low Energy Saving Golf Ball Lamp
- Brands Kosnic
- Product Code: KHS28GLF/E14
- Availability: Out Of Stock
- Ex Tax: £0.99