33W = 40W Halogen Eco Candle Small Edison Screw Light Bulb
This is a 33W (40 watt equivalent) E14 SES Small Edison Screw new styled low energy halogen candle shaped light bulb which used 30% less electricity than a standard incandescent lamp and reaches maximum brightness instantly.
These light bulbs are 100% dimmable unlike most CFL lamps.
- Save energy up to 30% comparing with incandescent lamps.
- Average Life of 2000h, 2 times longer than incandescent lamps.
- Instant full light and fully dimmable.
- No UV output.
- Same shape and size as incandescent lamps for direct replacement.
For our full range of low energy halogen candle shaped lamps please Click Here
Please note we will either send you Kosnic UK , Eveready or Duracell versions - Both are high quality and look the same.
Wattage : 33 Watt
Equivalent to : Approx 40 Watts
Lumens : 370 lm
Average Life: 2,000 hours
Lamp base: E14 (SES Small Edison Screw)
Height : 9.8cm / 98mm
Width : 3.5cm/ 35mm
Energy Rating : C Rated
Manufacturer: Kosnic Uk Ltd
Please click here for the product brochure.
Energy Saving Information
|Alternative to:||40 W|
|Power saved:||7 W|
|Unit of Electricity in lamp's life time:||14 kWh|
|Money saved on electricity bill @ 10p/unit:||£1.40|
Halogen 33W (40W Equiv) Small Edison Screw (E14) Candle Lamp
- Product Code: KHL28CND/E14
- Availability (Stock): 203
- ex VAT: £0.99
- 10 or more £1.14